1. The absolute cutest way to organize your string or embroidery floss.
2. Evil eyes are popping up on clothes and accessories a lot these days, so these evil eye painted tights are perfect if you want to jump on the trend.
3. This pallet [...]
1. Make a lovely jeweled cuff with this tutorial.
2. These concrete letters are an easy and inexpensive home accent.
3. If you’re doing any late summer canning, these free printable canning jar labels would be perfect for identifying your jars.
1. These ruffle zip pouches are super cute.
2. Make your own striped rug to dress up your entryway.
3. This raspberry and chocolate ripple semifreddo looks absolutely incredible.
4. This tutorial is in French, but the idea is [...]
Hey friends! Can I ask you for a little favor? Whimseybox and Craftgawker are currently running a contest to turn one blogger’s project into a kit. The finalists are the projects with the most “favorites” on Craftgawker before the end of July. I’ve submitted a couple [...]