The more I stare at this outfit, the more I love it. It looks so perfectly cozy, and those black biker boots and rose gold watch are definitely going on my wishlist. As for the sweater, all it would take is a roll of sequin trim and some hand-sewing quality time to make your own [...]
Today (as in right now, I planned this post ahead of time because I’m sooo good at blogging), I’m spending the whole day on planes to get to Nottingham, England. And I’m not planning to check a bag, meaning that my carry-on is stuffed to the brim. So as much as I wanted to bring [...]
Early on Wednesday morning I’ll be leaving for a rather long trip. My husband and I will be visiting the UK (London and Nottingham), France (Paris and Lyon), New York City, and, very briefly, Zurich, Switzerland. That Switzerland leg was unplanned. Apparently when you book a multi-leg flight you have to be very careful to [...]
1. The absolute cutest way to organize your string or embroidery floss.
2. Evil eyes are popping up on clothes and accessories a lot these days, so these evil eye painted tights are perfect if you want to jump on the trend.
3. This pallet [...]
1. Make a lovely jeweled cuff with this tutorial.
2. These concrete letters are an easy and inexpensive home accent.
3. If you’re doing any late summer canning, these free printable canning jar labels would be perfect for identifying your jars.