Today I decided to start a new Friday column, where I share five favorite things. This week it’s five pieces of beautiful jewelry from makers on Etsy.
1. This Blue azurite ring. I’m mesmerized by the color of this stone, and I love how its rawness contrasts with the sterling silver.
2. These silver lingerie earrings. They’re delicate and unique and would look great with a topknot.
3. This rose gold arrow ring. Sweet and simple, as the description says, but I bet it would be a super versatile piece.
4. These herkimer diamond earrings. More love for raw stones and simple settings.
5. This fail whale just makes me laugh. He looks so sad about his failure!
Happy weekend! Hope you have great things planned!
My name is Rachel and I live in wonderful Portland, OR. Transient Expression is about fashion, style, and DIY. I love to share craft projects, cute outfits, recipes, and inspiration for living a handmade life.
Subscribe by Email