1. Dress up your bedroom with this easy DIY wall sconce.
2. This chain layer necklace is a fantastic statement piece. (Reminds me a lot of this piece.)
3. Make your own fun faux jewel and wire rings.
4. Got an awkward window nook? Then you can turn it into a cute little cafe corner.
5. Keep track of your keys with this pretty leather braid keychain.
6. Refresh tired linens by naturally dyeing them with beets.
Hot hairstyles for spring
This Sunday (4/13) the Portland Flea will be in St. Johns. Definitely going to check this out, since the venue alone (a converted funeral home) sounds worth the trip.
I’m a little bit obsessed with this eyelet dress.
Steven made us these oatmeal cinnamon pancakes for breakfast this morning, and they were really great.
Just in time for spring cleaning, here are 10 tips to get rid of old clothes.
Our mattress is currently on the floor, so we’re on a the hunt for a bed, and this one is at the top of my list.
Loved this post and am so glad you’re feeling better. I think a storage bed is a great idea and this one looks really nice.
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide
Eberjey Lounge Stripes Slouchy Top
Get the Look
Buy Deco Gloves from Acne Studios
love this outfit
Lidia Earrings by Avant Garde Paris
heart Corgi Skull Print Socks
Open Toe Wedge Booties
Mini Titan Two Tone Crystal Bracelet at Shopb...
Soft Joie on Sale
AIR by alice + olivia High Waisted Trousers
Buy it Here
Baxter T Back Cami style
Baxter T Back Cami at Shopbop
Deco Gloves at Shopbop
Tory Burch Spring
York Zip Continental Wallet at Shopbop
Avant Garde Paris Spring