1. Dress up your bedroom with this easy DIY wall sconce.
2. This chain layer necklace is a fantastic statement piece. (Reminds me a lot of this piece.)
3. Make your own fun faux jewel and wire rings.
4. Got an awkward window nook? Then you can turn it into a cute little cafe corner.
5. Keep track of your keys with this pretty leather braid keychain.
6. Refresh tired linens by naturally dyeing them with beets.
Hot hairstyles for spring
This Sunday (4/13) the Portland Flea will be in St. Johns. Definitely going to check this out, since the venue alone (a converted funeral home) sounds worth the trip.
I’m a little bit obsessed with this eyelet dress.
Steven made us these oatmeal cinnamon pancakes for breakfast this morning, and they were really great.
Just in time for spring cleaning, here are 10 tips to get rid of old clothes.
Our mattress is currently on the floor, so we’re on a the hunt for a bed, and this one is at the top of my list.
Loved this post and am so glad you’re feeling better. I think a storage bed is a great idea and this one looks really nice.
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide
See More Princesse Tam Tam
Shopbop Rachel Zoe
Shop 3x1 WS Pleated Miniskirt
find Rebecca Minkoff here
Shop Vince Calla Booties
See by Chloe Pleated Miniskirt
Bonsoir Paris Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt by S...
Melton Wool Pea Coat
Shop Rag & Bone Cahrlize Cashmere Pants
love this outfit
Carrie Clutch fashion
See More Rodebjer
Noir Jewelry Teardrop Earcuffs
Buy Now at Shopbop
click here to get the look
Flare Skirt at Shopbop
shop this look
Shop Pam & Gela Fair Isle Boxy Sweater
Lost Sweatshirt at Shopbop
Frankie Twisted Seam Muscle Tee fashion
Buy Art Shirtdress from Rodebjer