1. Dress up your bedroom with this easy DIY wall sconce.
2. This chain layer necklace is a fantastic statement piece. (Reminds me a lot of this piece.)
3. Make your own fun faux jewel and wire rings.
4. Got an awkward window nook? Then you can turn it into a cute little cafe corner.
5. Keep track of your keys with this pretty leather braid keychain.
6. Refresh tired linens by naturally dyeing them with beets.
Hot hairstyles for spring
This Sunday (4/13) the Portland Flea will be in St. Johns. Definitely going to check this out, since the venue alone (a converted funeral home) sounds worth the trip.
I’m a little bit obsessed with this eyelet dress.
Steven made us these oatmeal cinnamon pancakes for breakfast this morning, and they were really great.
Just in time for spring cleaning, here are 10 tips to get rid of old clothes.
Our mattress is currently on the floor, so we’re on a the hunt for a bed, and this one is at the top of my list.
Loved this post and am so glad you’re feeling better. I think a storage bed is a great idea and this one looks really nice.
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide
SUNDRY New Season
love this outfit
buy Snow Peak online
Buy Rita Tall Gladiator Sandals from Rebecca ...
Zoe Karssen Belle Heir Sweatshirt Dress
SUNDRY Long Hoodie Sweatshirt
3.1 Phillip Lim Structured Poet Jacket
Shop Rachael Ruddick Le Trop Bag
Buy Now at Shopbop
Large Arrow Necklace by Marc by Marc Jacobs
Buy it Here
See More Vika Gazinskaya
click here to get the look
Preppy Nylon Mini Natasha Bag
Get the Look
Shop Melissa Patchuli Wedge Pumps