1. This concrete desk would be great for a home office.
2. Sew your own strappy bralette with this tutorial.
3. Knit this edgy deconstructed top for a sweater that works even in the summer.
4. The instructions for this leaf string art don’t translate that well, but the end result looks stunning, and pretty easy to figure out.
5. These wooden corn holders are a classy alternative to the cheesy plastic version you usually come across.
6. Show your love for making with these fun DIY-themed temporary tattoos.
My name is Rachel and I live in wonderful Portland, OR. Transient Expression is about fashion, style, and DIY. I love to share craft projects, cute outfits, recipes, and inspiration for living a handmade life.