1. Sew your own espadrilles for the perfect summer shoe.
2. Concrete and lamps are a great match.
3. Build your own adaptable patterned table.
4. Do people steal your mug? Make sure they know it’s yours by painting on your initial.
5. Trays are one of those things that always come in handy, so make your own out of cement.
6. Love these botanical serving dishes made from real plants.
You always find really good DIYs. I love the idea of making my own espadrilles.
Thanks Nikki! I do my best to only link to stuff I would make myself. Those espadrilles look like a fun project!