1. Update your walls with this copper-edged mirror.
2. Weaving has been super popular lately, but I think latch-hooking is overdue for a resurgence, as demonstrated by this tutorial to make an adorable shag rug.
3. Add some vertical artwork by making an abstract painted tray.
4. Short on space? Multitask with these plant pot and organizer bookends.
5. These concrete serving platters are a chic way to bring an industrial edge to your kitchen.
6. I like my Halloween decor on the creepy side, and this skeleton wreath fits the bill.
These are some awesome links! I love the copper mirror!