Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I’m not, but I’m looking forward to it! Here are some ideas that might help you get prepared.
1. Get your guest room ready for visitors by making this stylish upholstered headboard.
2. If you’re willing to part with your pie, make these printable to-go pie boxes.
3. Make your home smell festive with these mulling spices.
4. A great idea for an inexpensive Thanksgiving centerpiece.
5. Get a jump on your Christmas decorating by making these stamped metal ornaments.
6. Organize in style with these leather and rope storage baskets.
Comments are closed.